Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Schaap Family

So a few weeks ago, I had my first photo shoot in a very long time. I've had some requests since the twins were born, but I just didn't feel like I could take them on. But this one sounded fun, and it was!

This is the Schaap family. They were getting together for a family reunion and time at the lake. But first they wanted their pictures taken! I was super nervous and worried that I'd totally freak out. I kinda did at first, but before I knew it, I was back in the zone. The shoot was so easy because the family was so organized and knew exactly what they wanted. The backyard was gorgeous, and I was outta there in about a half hour!

Here are the pics!


Here's the whole family! What a good lookin' group!


Here are the grandparents with all their grandkids and two great-grandkids!







No comments: