Sunday, August 17, 2008

Alex Marie

I did a marathon photo shoot with Alex last Saturday. She picked me up at 7:45 am and we were on the go until about noon. Alex has always said she doesn't like to have her picture taken, but she told me at the end of the session that she had fun! I took almost 650 pictures, so I'm not even close to a third of the way through her images, but here are some of my favorites so far! A big thank you to Alex's mom, Laurie, for helping me out on the shoot. She had ice water for me and she helped Alex with outfit changes. A HUGE help!








Can you believe these baby blues?!?






Yep, Alex, I think you mastered the serious look.

Two more additions, now that I'm finally through all of Alex's pictures:

Alex did a lot of giggling on the shoot because I kept asking her to do serious faces. While we were at this lady's house shooting these pictures, every time Alex did a serious face, the horse next door would whinny. It was so funny, and I love this shot of Alex.

And finally, the last picture I'll post. Alex wanted to do two specific things on this shoot: get a shot with a chain-link basketball net (see very first picture) and to doodle all over a column with chalk. I enjoyed watching Alex doodle while her mom filled in the lines to make them darker. Laurie ended up getting chalk all over her black shirt, but Alex stayed pretty clean!


Thanks, Alex, for letting me take your senior pictures. I can't wait to see how God will use you while you're a senior and in your upcoming years.

Look for more hopefully soon!

No comments: